1. Olive Oil – Can be used to cook with or drizzled over salads for flavor.
2. Balsamic Vinegar – Can be used to marinate with or drizzled over salads for flavor
3. Kosher Salt – Can be used to season all foods and bring out the flavor in baked goods
4. Pepper – Can be used to season foods
5. Onion Powder – Can be used to flavor almost everything savory
6. Garlic Powder – Can be used to flavor almost everything savory
7. Flour – Used in most baked goods and can be used to thicken sauces
8. Sugar – Used in most desserts
9. Ground Cinnamon – One of my favorite spices
10. Vanilla Extract – One of my favorite flavors of all time
Do you agree with this list? If not, what are the top 10 things in your pantry?